The term “iToroStocks”, “this website”, “the website”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Data, such as your name and email address, when you register for an account on the Services and when you are using our services features, for the purpose it is voluntarily submitted and only at the time it is needed to fulfill that purpose.
In addition, when you use our website, we automatically collect and record information related to this use, either independently or with the help of third-party service providers, through cookies and similar technologies. This information is collected to help us understand your preferences, both individually and in aggregate, so that we can offer a better user experience. Such information may include, inter alia: internet protocol (IP) Address, Mac address, device data, browser information, search history, date and time of registration and exit point, use time, platform type, operating system information and the like.
Further, we may also share personal data provided by you while visiting our Website, with a third parties, including our business partners or contributors, as described hereto, in order to provide our Services.
PURPOSES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use the Personal Data we collect, store and process, in order to:
(a) Provide our customers with the Services;
(b) Communicate with you with respect to the Services an your queries;
(c) Provide updates, technical troubleshooting, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Services, and administering the Website.
(d) Improving your user experience when you visit the Website;
(e) Monitor aggregate metrics and statistical information regarding the Website and the users thereof; and
(f) Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers.
When you register to one of our events, we use the information to send you information regarding the event and other relevant upcoming events. Please notice that you will subscribe to the event mailing list after clicking “save and continue” in the first registration page.
Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link which we include in all our marketing emails.
Emails, notifications and alerts to you based on your account settings. You can easily opt-out of these notifications and alerts from your account settings by checking the box “I don’t want to receive announcements anymore”, “unfollow” an author, Tag or category of content.
Personalized experience (including advertising and marketing) on our sites according to your interests.
- to associate each of the pages that you visit on our Websites with each other and thereby allows us to present the correct information to you;
- to keep you signed in to our Websites and ensures the content you are viewing is secure;
- to maintain your personal preferences
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We allow you to share information with social media sites or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal data retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.).
You control the personal data you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal data retained by the respective social media site about you.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
We do not sell or disseminate Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may ask your consent in order to share data with our business partners.
However, we share Personal Data with service providers and third parties for our operational purposes to enable the provisions of our Website services. Third parties who provide crucial functions such as: customer support platforms, hosting service providers, payment processors, analytics partners, third party account providers, security and/or social media services.
We may also share Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a lawful request for information we receive.
However, please note that we may share some of your personal data with our affiliate website within our group. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to other services of our group, and to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal data we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purposes.
In the event the website is acquired by or merged with a third party, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have certain rights in connection with your Personal Data and the manner by which we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to certain exceptions or limitations in accordance with applicable law. The following is a non-exhaustive list of certain privacy rights you may exercise:
- Right to access your information. At any time, you may contact the Company as provided below, and request to access the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Correcting your information. We may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you find the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information in order to correct it.
- Withdrawing your consent. You are entitled to contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
- Deleting or restricting access to your Personal Data. You may request to delete or restrict access to your Personal Data. We may postpone or deny your request if your Personal Data is in current use for providing services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Opt-out of cookiesand other similar technologies. Your browser or device can allow you to opt-out of data collection through cookies or similar technologies. Please note that your experience using our website or the Services might be degraded or certain functionalities may not work, if you opt-out to such collection.
- Opt-out of marketing communications. If you wish to opt out of our use of your contact information for our direct marketing purposes, you can click the “Unsubscribe” button located within the most recent marketing email you received from us or contact us at.
- Additional opt-out rights. Depending on where you are located, you may have additional rights to opt-out of certain uses of Personal Data9
The rights of Content contributors differ from the rights of subscribers in the following manner:
- The company is entitled to terminate their contributor account at any moment with or without removing the contributed content from the website.
- The company is entitled to keep Contributor’s personal data during our relationship and following its termination, including his name and picture.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We protect your personal data against unauthorized access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction.
We follow industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use technical measures such as secure server software (SSL), firewalls and other encryption means, and password protection – to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to the databases in which our booking information is held.
Furthermore, our employees and third-party service providers have access to your non-public personal data only on a “need to know” basis. We follow industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account information is completely segregated from the product parts of the Service and will not be used for any purpose other than to enable management and use of your account and the Services.